Submitting Updates and Revisions
Guidelines and procedures for submitting revisions in general information, degree
requirements, and courses are outlined below.
Revisions in General Information/Contact Information
Review the information in the current Bulletin pertaining to the relevant unit or program, print out the pages, and indicate the
changes to make. Extensive changes or information on new programs should be sent as
an email attachment in MS Word. Send changes to Mary Hopper, Office of the Registrar,
104 Holmes/Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revisions in Degree Requirements, Minors, and Certificate Programs
Review the requirements for relevant majors, minors, and certificate programs that
appear in the current Bulletin. Submit any corrections or changes to Amber Wilkerson, Office of the Registrar, 102
Holmes/Hunter, email@example.com, using the procedure outlined below.
Revisions in required courses, major electives, and general electives must conform
to the following University System requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree program must require at least 21 semester hours of upper-division
courses in the major field and at least 39 semester hours of upper-division work overall.
- All degree requirements, including college-wide requirements, must be included in
the total hours required.
To submit Bulletin revisions:
- Print out the current degree requirements OR copy into a blank Word document from
the online Bulletin.
- Make changes on the printed copy or use the Track Changes feature in Word to make
- Obtain Department Head and Dean's approval and signatures.
- Scan in printed changes or save Word document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curriculum Systems will review revisions and contact units/departments with any questions.
- Approved revisions will be added to the Bulletin and forwarded for inclusion in the
Revisions in the Core Curriculum
The current General Education Curriculum was effective fall 2008. A list of courses
included in the General Education Core Curriculum appears at http://bulletin.uga.edu/GenEdCore.html.
For information on submitting preferred courses in the Core, contact the Office of the
Registrar at 706-542-6358 or email@example.com.
Revisions in Courses
Any changes in course information must be made through CAPA. For information about CAPA, please call 706-542-6358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please upload syllabus files for the Bulletin using the Syllabus System. Syllabus files will be uploaded to the Bulletin site from the Syllabus System.
Need Help? Email email@example.com or call 706-542-6358.