Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at the University of Georgia
Our office represents the academic hub of the UGA campus community. We pride ourselves in being able to address the academic inquiries presented to us daily on a myriad of issues and assist individuals with any questions they may have related to matters of academic importance. Among the areas of service we provide are transcripts, letters of certification, graduation clearance, diploma printing, residency, AP scores, course offerings and scheduling, grading, re-admittance to the University, tuition waivers, FERPA, University governance, Veteran’s Education Benefits, and general academic information.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to fulfilling our role in the educational mission of the University of Georgia by providing effective and efficient academic support and assistance to the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the University. Our mission is accomplished by:
- Providing quality and professional service to those within and outside the University with accuracy and reliability.
- Ensuring students receive respectful and equitable assistance in helping them solve their academic questions and problems.
- Establishing trust among our team members and those we serve by demonstrating competence and consistency.
- Preserving the integrity and privacy of students’ academic records and executing the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Supplying support and service for the successful functioning of University governance on campus.
- Improving our services by promoting innovation among our staff and integrating the latest technologies available in the field.
- Valuing a richly diverse campus community and respect for individuals regardless of age, class, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and mental and physical capabilities.
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to providing the best possible assistance to you along your academic journey at the University of Georgia.