Instructors of record may access and download/print their Class Rolls in Athena.
Please see instructions below:
- Log into Athena and select the Faculty & Advisor tab.
- Click on Classes & Grades.
- Click on Class List.
- Select the course to view.
- To print, click on the Print icon in the upper right corner of the Class List page.
- To download, click on the Export icon in the upper right corner of the Class List page. The Class List will download as an Excel file immediately.
To email students in the Class List, click the checkbox next to each student's name, or click the checkbox at the top of the list to email all students, and the click the Email icon.
Instructions are available for faculty on how to email a class of over 100 students.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of the Registrar at 706-542-4040.