Residency Classification & Waivers

The  Office of the Registrar encourages students to submit documents using the delivery instructions listed on the forms.  All social security numbers and bank account information must be redacted on all documentation prior to submission. Please contact Aaron Weimer at with questions regarding In-State Residency or Out-of-State Tuition Differential Waivers or to arrange a time to speak over the phone.


Petition for Classification as In-State for Tuition Purposes


Out of State Tuition Differential Waiver Forms

To fax, please send to 706-583-0319.