Residency Classification & Waivers
In response to COVID-19, the Office of the Registrar encourages students to submit documents using the delivery instructions listed on the forms. All social security numbers must be redacted on all documentation prior to submission. Please contact Aaron Weimer at email@example.com with questions regarding In-State Residency or Out-of-State Tuition Differential Waivers or to arrange a time to speak over the phone.
Petition for Classification as In-State for Tuition Purposes
Out of State Tuition Differential Waiver Forms
- Economic Advantage (PDF)
- Full-Time School Employees (PDF)
- University System Employees (PDF)
- Nonresident Student (PDF)
- Special Institutional Fee Waiver (PDF)
- Military and Military-Connected Students
To fax, please send to 706-583-0319.