Former Student Readmission

The process of applying for readmission to the University of Georgia as a former undergraduate student is managed by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.  Please visit the Undergraduate Admissions website for more information.

Upon readmission, students should contact their school or college for academic advisement.

Former Student Types 

Former UGA undergraduates
Former UGA undergraduates are any students who have been enrolled previously at the University of Georgia as an undergraduate. 
Former UGA transient students
Students previously enrolled at UGA only as transients. These students must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and meet UGA transfer admission requirements to become regular (i.e., UGA degree-eligible) transfer students.
Former graduate students
Students who attended UGA only as a graduate student and wish to continue enrollment in graduate courses should contact Graduate Admissions.

Students who attended UGA only as a graduate student and who now wish to attend UGA as an undergraduate student must apply for admission through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.