Schedule of Classes
The Schedule of Classes is available in two formats:
- A searchable version in OASIS which is real time. The OASIS version can be viewed after signing into OASIS as a student or from the oasisweb.uga.edu page where no sign in is required. To view the Schedule of Classes without signing in click on Schedule of Classes link under Important Information and above troubleshooting. Or from within OASIS one can click on the Registration Main Menu and then View Courses Offered. The OASIS versions are real time, thus providing you with the most accurate information.
- Adobe PDF format is updated nightly. This format can be accessed by clicking on the appropriate link below. Acrobat Reader is required to view this version of the Schedule of Classes. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe website.
Courses taught at one of the Extended Campuses (Gwinnett, Buckhead, Griffin, Tifton) as well as Studies Abroad/Field Experiences, and U.S. Field Studies (INSV) are located at the end of the Schedule of Classes and are labeled accordingly.
You can easily print desired sections of the class schedule using the PDF format.
For information regarding Important Dates for each semester (Registration Dates, Final Exam Dates, Payment Deadlines, and the Academic Calendar), please see Calendars.
For other registration information, please see Registration.
Please Note: Course offerings are subject to change due to budgetary restrictions or other contingencies. No class or section will be continued or offered if at the end of the registration period the enrollment does not meet minimum University requirements. A minimum enrollment of ten students in undergraduate sections and five students in graduate sections is required unless prior written authorization has been received from the Office of the Vice President for Instruction.
For summer semester, the session a class takes place in will be listed underneath the call number. Classes take place in the Thru Term unless otherwise noted.
Course Listings Guide
Course: The course identifier consists of a four letter code for the department offering the course, plus a four digit designation for the course. A single letter suffix follows some courses.
- An E after the four-digit course number designates that over 50% of instruction for the course is outside of the classroom.
- An L after the four-digit course number designates a lab. With few exceptions, students must also register for the corresponding lecture.
- An H after the four-digit course number designates an Honors course.
- A D after the four-digit course number designates a discussion. Students must also register for the corresponding lecture.
- Other letters may be used to more specifically designate a course.
Call#: The five-digit designation for a specific section of a course being offered. This is the number you must use to register for the course on the Register or Adjust Schedule screen in OASIS. Admission to courses whose Call#s have been replaced by a code, such as POD or POH, is restricted. Students must receive permission of the department offering the course or permission of the Honors program to register for these courses.
Time: Letters following the times are A (am) and P (pm); AR = to be arranged; VR = no specific time will be set. Contact the academic department offering course for more information about times shown as AR and VR.
Course Title: Often abbreviated; see the current UGA Bulletin for full title and course description.
Days: M = Monday; T = Tuesday; W = Wednesday; R = Thursday; F = Friday; S =
Saturday; U = Sunday; AR = to be arranged; VR = no specific days will be set; D = Daily. Contact the academic department offering course for more information about days shown as AR and VR.
Instructor: Self explanatory; the term STAFF usually indicates that a specific instructor has not yet been designated.
Credit Hours: The number of credit hours awarded for the course. If a range of numbers appears (for example, 01 - 15) the course is offered for variable credit hours. Students should check with the instructor and their advisor for the number of hours for which to register.
BLDG/RM: A four-digit code for the building in which the class meets (see Campus Map and Directory), plus a four-digit code for the classroom in that building. For example, 0250-0113 means room 113 in Building 0250 (Joseph E. Brown Hall), located as shown on the Campus Map; AR = to be arranged; VR = no specific bldg/room will be set. Contact the academic department offering course for more information about locations shown as AR and VR.
HC: Handicapped accessibility to classrooms: N = Non-accessible; P = Ambulatory; T = Wheelchair accessible; U = Unknown.
CLS SZ: Class size. Number of seats scheduled to be offered for the class.
Please note: When viewing the Schedule of Classes in OASIS, two additional fields will be displayed:
- RES: Restriction(s) This field will contain any registration restrictions for the course (other than pre- or co-requisites). Restrictions may include:
- POD: Permission of Department
- POH: Permission of Honors (the Honors Program)
- POM: Permission of Major
- POS: Permission of School
- LCOM: Permission of Learning Communities Program
- ST: Status.
- A = Active (available for registration)
- F = Full