- Due to server maintenance, DegreeWorks will be unavailable starting Thursday, December 12 at 5:00 pm and should be available again at 8:00 am on December 13.
- An issue was discovered that prevents the use of the "GO" functionality when logging into DegreeWorks with an iPad. Once the username and password are entered, please use the "LOGIN" button to obtain access to DegreeWorks.
- A defect was discovered that impacts the Notes tab for faculty and staff users. Notes will not save if the "&" symbol is used or if your college contains the "&" symbols (for example: Warnell School of Foresty & Natural Resources).
- A defect was discovered that impacts Upper Dvision Non-College Electives for Grady students. The electives require courses from two seperate disciplines. DegreeWorks is mistakenly recognizing SPCM and COMM as two different disciplines. Students with this error on the audit should contact their advisor. The vendor is in the process of developing a fix.
- December 5 - All audits successfully refreshed and all blocks on the audit are now visible.
- The Fall 2013 undergraduate bulletin changes are available in DegreeWorks.
- The password defect that prohibited access to DegreeWorks if your MyID password contained a + or % is resolved.
- The DegreeWorks upgrade to 4.1.1 is complete.
- DegreeWorks is now compatable with Google Chrome.
- The defect that casued the words <APPLIED> and <NEEDED> to appear instead of numbers in the advice "You have taken <APPLIED> credits and need <NEEDED> more." is resolved.
- The defect that impacted the calculation of Credits Applied in the block headers and the miscalculation of the General Electives Calculator for some students is resolved and correct on audits in production.
- The Custom GPA Calculator is now available for use by students and advisors. For more information, please see the Calculator Guide.
- The number of Excess Credits is now available in the General Electives Calculator.
- All current registration eligible undergraduate students without quarter systerm work are live on DegreeWorks as of July 3, 2012.
The Office of the Registrar is pleased to announce the release of DegreeWorks! DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor a student's progress toward degree completion.
DegreeWorks combines the University of Georgia’s degree requirements and the coursework completed into an easy-to-read worksheet that helps see how courses completed count toward degree requirements, and that helps to see what courses and requirements still need to be completed. This system is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. DegreeWorks may be accessed at https://degreeworks.uga.edu.
As of July 3, 2012, DegreeWorks is available to all undergraduate students who have no quarter system courses. All those with any quarter system courses should contact their advisor for assistance.
All students will continue to meet with their academic advisor concerning degree progression.
The degree compliance audits produced by DegreeWorks are dependent on a student’s major/concentration. Data is extracted from the Student Information System into DegreeWorks on a nightly basis. Any change to the student's record in the Student Information System will not be reflected in DegreeWorks until the next day.
Students who have not specified a major must use the “What-If option” and select an anticipated major from the drop-down list to view a full degree audit.
Review the FAQs and Tutorials available on the left hand links of this site or the instructions available under the Help tab on each page in DegreeWorks. If further assistance is needed, send an email from your UGA student email address containing your name, UGA ID # and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.