Curriculum Changes

Curriculum changes at the Office of the Registrar can comprise modifying two screens in Banner: SGASTDN and SHADEGR.


Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate students can change or add majors, minors, and concentrations using the “My Programs” option in Athena.  If undergraduate students encounter an error when changing or adding a major, minor, or concentration, they can contact for assistance.
Academic advisors also have the option to change undergraduate students’ majors, minors, and concentrations by submitting the SGASTDN Request Form and sending the completed form to
Graduate/Professional Students
Curriculum changes to graduate or professional students’ curriculum can be completed by submitting a completed SGASTDN Request Form to  These forms must be submitted by an authorized user from either the Graduate School or the appropriate Professional school (Law, Pharmacy, Vet Med). 


If a graduation segment or award needs to be applied to an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student’s record for a specific term, please email a request to
The request will need to contain the following information:
  • Student’s Name
  • Student’s ID Number
  • Graduation Term
  • Degree/Program
  • Major, Minor, and/or Concentration